Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #3 setting up blog

This was a blast. Mostly because my husband helped me. Bless that man. It is fun to make up pictures of yourself. Wishing you really did look like that. LOL
I made my Avatar on the beach with shorts, tank top and smiles because that is what I am all about. Fun in the sun.
My blog title Hawks Rule came from my school, which I love with all my heart. We are the HAWKS and so proud of that!!!!!!!! GO HAWKS. Can you tell I am a coach???
Any how. I registered which states I am finished with Thing #2 too. Yeah. All in one day.
Since my husband is the English major and I am not, I am afraid you all may enjoy reading his blog much more than mine. Later, I'll tell you his blog title so you can compare us.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone is having trouble with the html version of the avatar. If you go back to the site and make a jpg version and save it then you can add it using the picture gadget and we will be able to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with my avatar. Even today, sometimes it will show up on my blog and others, it won't. It was fun creating it though. It kind of let's you play with your mysterious side. You know, all those things you want to look like or wear but never did.
    Enjoy the rest of teh "things".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your avatar after you change to .jpg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I can't believe you let Uncle Dan get so far ahead of you!! You need to catch up with him sis!!! Can't wait to see you fix your avatar, and see what you created! Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete