Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing #16

I can see using this in my Health Fitness if we had methods to use it in groups to teach health lessons in class. It would be good because you could see who is doing what work and when. I could use this as one of the suggestions state about doing group discovery on health and fitness news and issues. It would be a truly collaborative effort. I could also see using it teaching how to set up a game or teams or as a tool to have student design a new game. I also liked the idea of collaborative note-taking. The top ten list could also be something I could use. I thought the WIKI was fantastic for personal use. The illustration video by COMMONCAST was simplistic and easy to understand the value of a wiki. I really liked it. I posted a comment in the sandbox. (I guess that is what we are suppose to do.) Thank you and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment