Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing #23 FINISHED!!!!! YEAH

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I like the avitar and photostory a lot. I liked most of the skills really

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I like the do at home style the most. I like the fun you all have put in the project that makes learning, or adding to, our technological skills applicable to our lives and professions. You all did a great job teaching us in a fun, no stress fashion. Right up my alley.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I see that the photostory 1 skill as one I will use personally and perhaps professionally.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
There are a couple Things like #20 I think that the method to download to copy/paste html codes for the youtube/teachtube could be clearer. That one comes to mind. FLICKER isn't that easy and doing the picture collage was not easy. I had to have my husband help me.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Sure. I like the at your own pace style and timeline to complete. MY Style of learning on my own time.

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Enlightening.

3 comments:

  1. YouTube and Blogger talk to each other directly...You can download a youTube video directly into your blog...there is a link.
    (of course it still won't show in the district..yet!)

    Glad it was a succesful summer enture for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a video bar powered by youtube. Do I get credit for that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl....congrats on finishing your project!! How cool, and it looks like you've learned alot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete