Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing #18. On line productivity Tool

This thing #18 is interesting. The OpenOffice.org was neat. I gazed through it and thought the lay out was visually easy to follow. I am a regular Microsoft Word user and understand that process pretty well. I hate having to figure out a new system because time is important when you have a short off period. If I had a project that required specialty work I may take the time to research the tools better to see if the site, since it is on our laptops, had better tools to accomplish my goal. The Google Docs was ok. I was signed in when I clicked on it but I wasn't going to download or open stuff. I looked at the business card option since I would like to design a new business card for myself. That was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment