Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing #10: On line image generator



The comic strip site was very easy to manipulate. I like browsing through all the images. Fun to pick out one. I see that this site would be fun for a classroom to use to encourage students to engage in imaginative thoughts. I used this weblink for my image: http://www.comicstrip.com/


Then I went to the Trading Card image program at http://www.tradingcards.com/ and made a trading card from a picture of us from last summers vacation.

The trading card image maker was extremely easy to manipulate and use. I liked that a lot. My only obstacle was a lack of pictures downloaded on this computer.

3 comments:

  1. something is not right here...if these are images you should be able to upload them...I see your trading card sample at the bottom. You should be able to do the same with these samples by using the little picture icon on your post box toolbar.


    The image gernators have a way for you to save the file to you comouter and then you bring that file into your blog.

    If you look at other players' #10, you can actually see their samples in the blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the trading card Brenda!

    ReplyDelete