Thursday, July 16, 2009

thing #12 creating community

You show the blog author that "you hear them" - I think this is probably one of the most important pieces of advice. It is good advice in any type of give and take; be it face to face or online. Don't be afraid to comment. I think this is a good piece of advice also. I know that many times I feel this way. I like the comment invite questions. The first blog I visited was The Obesity Facts Blog - http://obesityfacts.biz/
The reason I chose this is because I am a middle school PE teacher and I see overweight teens everyday. I feel that this is a major problem today that is really not being adressed. Now that the Board of Education has seen fit to eliminate the health requirement for high school students, I wonder where these kids are going to get the information they need. SUCCESS 4 HEALTHY LIFE - http://success4healthylife.blogspot.com/
This is the second blog that I visited because of the aforementioned reasons.

I have also gone through and made comments on others blogs.

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to get those kids busy with the Wii, won't we? :-)

    ReplyDelete