Thursday, July 2, 2009

thing #8 RSS

What do you like about RSS and readers?
What I like best about the rss and reader is that you get the websites that you know you can trust. There are so many bogus websites out there today that sometimes, when searching online, you are not sure if the information is legitimate.

How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?
This will help me in doing research and keeping track of the latest news in the field of health and personal fitness.

How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology?
I can see how this could be of great use to teachers who have students do research papers. It will narrow a student's search and a teacher can be sure that they are using correct and up-to-date sources.

I created my reader with sources that I can use for my PE classes. I have linked up with sites that we let me know about the latest advances in my field.
I have added a link to my reader on my blog at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment