Thursday, July 2, 2009

thing #9 related blogs and news feeds.

Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
Google blog search was the easiest for me to use; it is pretty straight forward.

Which was more confusing?
The Syndic8 was the most confusing for me; I really did not understand it or its purpose.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
I really did not find very much that interested me. I guess I am not one that is really into reading blogs. Maybe I will after doing this, but at this time, I still am not. If I want information, I still just go to the website, like HGTV or the food network. I still find them easier to use than this other stuff. These have links to blogs so if i feel like reading Bobby Flay's blog, I can just find it from there. But, as I said, I am not really into reading blogs, especially from people that I don't know. That was one of the things about the blog searches; I kept wondering, who are these people and why do I care what they think!

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like you have some nice professionally related things in your Reader already...so adding others at this time might not be necessary!
    Sometimes it is just trial and error...you are experiencening a lot of things and you will focus on the few that help you the most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coach! Hope you're having a great summer! I had the same experience with you on this thing- Google was good, but that Syndic8.com was annoying to me. I'm also still kind of getting used to the idea of using an RSS feeder- sometimes, it's just easier for me to click on my favorite webpages to see what's new instead of getting it in the RSS format.

    ReplyDelete